We travel to Florence (1:20 min from Livorno).
Your personal driver will be waiting for you at the port of Livorno directly at the cruise dock, holding a sign with your name on it.
Before arriving in Florence I recommend also a short visit to the Basilica of San Miniato al Monte , you can see the contrast of colors stone simple monastery , and church the white and green marble façade of the church of the Florentine Romanesque style (The construction of 1207).
The nexst stop is on the hill, Michelangelo square, to enjoy an unique and breathless panoramic view , Here you get the most impressive view of the city.
Then, you go down, passing along a small road, near the remains of the Medieval walls ,
we can turn to the Tower of St. Nicholas or go straight to until we reach Forte Belvedere, built around 1590 by the Grand-duke Ferdinand to protect the Medici villas.
depending on the turning we come into the van in the following places :
the Uffizi museum with its loggia , to the elegant Ponte Vecchio, meaning “old bridge” , The most important street for shopping is Via De’ Tornabuoni with designer boutiques like Prada, Gucci, Armani, Ferragamo, , Vuitton, Chopard, Tod’s,Cavalli ,Damiani,, Eleuteri, Buccellati,Coveri, Versace, Cartier, Trussardiany, YSL, Valentino ,Zegna, Desmo, etc.
We head for the city center, to the Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza del Duomo (S. Maria del Fiore, the Baptistery, Giotto’s Bell tower).
The old gate to the city, the Porta Romana, Pitti Palace is located behind the beautiful Boboli Gardens , Piazza Santa Croce e la chiesa di Santa Croce .
Then start your walking free time of the city , (or with a tour guide in opsione).
The historic center of Florence is small perfect to enjoy for a walk.
Your driver can advise you where to enjoy local food, or “ gelato “ ice cream , or direct street market of San Lorenzo , and Santo Spirito ,or small local leather workshops .
We travel to Pisa (1:20 min from Florence).
I recommend spending more time in Florence and only stop for 30 minutes to Pisa In the afternoon, you will leave Florence , to go to Pisa ,we will pass by a beautiful road along the beautiful riverside “ Lungarno di Pisa “
In Pisa where you will have a brief stop for take the pictures , by the Field of Miracles ,in the square you can admire the Baptistery and the Cathedral , and ….. the Leaning Tower this famous Bell Tower (start of work in 1174) ,
And after returning to the ship
We travel to port of Livorno ( 35 min from Pisa ).
OPTIONALS (if interested)
– Private Licensed guide at your sole disposal in Florence (3 hours) to give you more specific and detailed tour of the city/museums/attractions in which you are interested , the extra cost to be paid directly to the guide in cash 150 €
- with the tour guide can buy museum tickets (tickets are exstra tour) without charge fees exstra cost of the ticket
- to request this service please contact us email@example.com
• No charge will be applied for cancellations made up to 10 days prior to the excursion date , of the total cost of the tour
• 50% charge for cancellations made from 9 to 5 days prior to the excursion date , of the total cost of the tour
• 75% charge for cancellations made from 4 to 2 days prior to the excursion date , of the total cost of the tour
• 100% charge for cancellations made 24 hours or less or no show , of the total cost of the tour